SOFTENING HAND BALM
• SHEA BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII)
• BLACK SESAME SEED OIL (SESAMUM INDICUM L.)
• EVENING PRIMROSE OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS)
• BORAGE OIL (BORAGO OFFICINALIS)
• SWEET LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL (CITRUS LIMONUM)
• GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL (PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS)
• YLANG-YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL (CANANGA ODORATA)
• LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA)
INSTRUCTIONS / DESCRIPTION:
This hand balm of non – refined oils are very useful in the cold season – it will warm and feed your hand skin, polished nails and ylang – ylang, lemon, lavender, geranium essential oil scent repair your bad mood.
Shea butter mix with liquid oils until this mixture smooth, add essential oils and mix well. Keep this mixture in a dark glass or opaque jar from the jar of cream, at room temperature.
This balm will suit not for the hands, but also for other parts of the body – calf, feet, elbows, and so on.
There are no links to display!